INNOCENT!






How do you plead? Guilty or Not Guilty?

INQUISITION INTERROGATION INCARCERATION EXECUTION

But Your Honor, I am Innocent!

No crime, no punishment! No crime, no punishment!

I am drunk, I have drunk from deadly textbooks
that spew forth a fountain of puke.
Drunk and still I thirst,
still I feel unwell.

BE STILL & FILL YOUR WELL WITH FRESH INSPIRATION.

My tree of childhood joys
cut down for the new highway
linking past to future...

WHAT FUTURE? NOT ALLOWED TO FUCK!
BE SEEN & NOT OBSCENE! BE MEAN & NOT UNCLEAN!
WEAR RUBBERS! REFRAIN! ABSTAIN!
WHAT FUTURE? NOT ALLOWED TO FUCK!
NOT ALLOWED TO...

Playing wargames in the garbage
with newspaper missiles, shit bombs...
nothing but garbage to play in.

VISIT YOUR DENTIST - GET FREE SWEETS!

Prisoner & Guard
forever bound together.
How do you plead?
Guilty or Not Guilty?

INNOCENT!



1991



Popular Posts